15 BEST QUOTES, CHANGED LIFE!
Fix yourself on the wall and look when you need strength to overcome obstacles!
1) Failure is just an opportunity to start again, but more wisely.
2) If the problem can be solved, do not worry about it. If the problem is unsolvable, it is pointless to worry about it.
3) Even if you are very talented and make great efforts, for some results it just takes time: you will not get a baby in a month, even if you force nine women to get pregnant. Warren Buffett. [Reclam]
4) Once in a lifetime, fortune knocks on the door of every person, but a person at that time often sits in the nearest beer hall and does not hear any knocking.
5) Our big disadvantage is that we give up too quickly. The surest way to success is to try one more time all the time. Thomas Edison.
6) Personally, I love strawberries with cream, but for some reason the fish prefers worms. That is why when I go fishing, I think not about what I love, but about what the fish love.
7) When you wake up in the morning, ask yourself: “What should I do?” In the evening, before falling asleep: “What did I do?”.
8) The poor, unfortunate, unhappy and unhealthy is the one who often uses the word "tomorrow."
9) Old people always advise young people to save money. This is bad advice. Do not save money. Invest in yourself. I have not saved a dollar in my life until I reach forty years old. Henry Ford.
10) I want this. So it will be.
11) I could not stand the defeat. I just found 10,000 ways that don't work.
12) Hard work is a bunch of easy things you didn't do when you had to do it.
13) I used to say: "I hope that everything will change." Then I realized that there was only one way for everything to change — to change myself.
14) The lesson I learned and followed all my life was that I should try and try and try again - but never give up!
15) Do today what others do not want, tomorrow you will live as others can not.