Those of us who are lucky to call our mother the best friend know how irreplaceable this connection is. This is undoubtedly a great blessing, and we cannot imagine how we would grow without its immense love, guidance and support.
She opened the world to us when we were still little girls, and she never stops pouring her own light on us when we are adults already.
Today we value this relationship even more. And here are 20 points that only those who have a mother - the best friend will understand.
1. You write to her more often than anyone on your contact list.
2. She is the first to whom you ask for advice, because she has been through this, she knows everything.
3. You can always count on her utmost honesty, even when you try to convince yourself that you do not want to hear it.
4. She is always ready to discuss all the details about your new guy.
5. She is the only one you want to cry when the guy breaks your heart. And she wants to kick his ass for you, but that's another story.
6. If you have the same size of shoes or clothes, her closet is your closet (and vice versa).
7Saturday evening get-together with your mother over a bottle of wine - your main plan for the weekend.
8. She is your main fan in life (and social networks).
9. All your girlfriends consider her their second mom.
10. Perhaps she even invites them to visit when you are not at home. And you like it, even though you know that you miss such delicious moments.
11. You want to follow in her footsteps and be the same as she, when you yourself become a mother.
12. You like shopping with her because she knows your taste.
13. You have your own jokes that no one else understands.
14. She is the person who will never tell your secrets and will not betray.
15. You have many common interests and hobbies.
16. It is always interesting for you to communicate with her and learn more about her.
17. You can not even imagine how you would live without her.
18. She is the first person you call when something good or bad happens to you.
19. You feel bad when you do not see her for a long time.
20. She is definitely “your man,” your soul mate.