Fear is the main reason we get stuck in difficult situations. Sometimes we are aware of this fear, but let it control us. Sometimes we deny it or ignore it.
I, too, used to be driven by fear. Changes seemed like a danger zone to me. Looking back at my past, I can easily see when I acted out of fear, especially in personal relationships.
Unfortunately, people do not come to us with signs "Right" or "Wrong." If this were the case, we would save ourselves from so much suffering. And this is not only about the wrong people in love, but also about inappropriate friends with whom we can not part.
We need to ask ourselves: “What am I afraid of?” Usually we are justifying that this is not the right time, that we are not ready, but the truth is that we are holding an unconscious terrible fear. What are we really afraid of?
1. Fear of the unknown.Unknown is dangerous. We feel an inexplicable aversion to everything that we do not know. And parting with a guy or a friend is entering a new territory where we have not been.But the rhinestone in front of the unknown is an illusion that sits in our head, because we do not see what is ahead.
I am sure that if you look back, you will find examples of when you were expecting something bad from an unknown person, but it turned out good.
Fear is only in our head. Be bold and believe that the Universe has prepared something better for you.
2. Fear to start from scratch again.This is what happened to me. For 6 years I was in a relationship, simply because I was afraid to start everything all over again with someone. I was ready to go on an unpleasant road, which was already over, than to begin a new beautiful way.
But all good things take time and effort. Instead of fearing the time spent on a new attempt, it’s better to look at how quickly things are changing for the better.
I also realized that you do not need to create high expectations. Life is unpredictable. It is highly likely that we will have to rebuild relations several times in order to find our safe haven.
3. Fear not to find your man.We fear that we will no longer find a partner or friend who agrees to be with us. I personally defeated this fear by thinking that I was losing with the current guy, and that I could wait outside the door.Without losing, do not know what awaits you. Yes, you will not find the same. But you don’t need the same thing, if you even think about what could be better. You will find someone else who will definitely be better for you.
4. Fear of regret.We are afraid of losing a person, and then regret it. In fact, this feeling appears almost always and it is born against the background of good memories of a person, you miss him because a part of your life is connected with him, and often we forget the true and unpleasant reason for parting, and we miss only good. Hence the feeling of regret.
5. The fear that we confuse with pain.The ego uses our emotions and feelings to determine who we are. Therefore, when we are hurt, our ego takes it as a chance to make us a victim. And then it is hard for us to let go of this pain, because it has become our definition.
Simply put, you should be familiar when some people are used to suffering. There must always be drama in their lives. This is the result of deceiving our ego.
Fear is something far-fetched, not real. And we should not control this unreal. For this we have the power and the mind.