Watch the video
How to make a bow of paper?
A bow of paper can be decorated with appliqué, postcard, carnival mask, gift wrapping. On how to make a beautiful paper bow in minutes, read in our article.
- Take a square sheet of colored paper and foldit in half diagonally (get a large triangle), then fold again in half, but already vertically (you will get a smaller triangle). After that, expand the sheet - you will see the outlines of 4 triangles.
- Formed by folds the lower triangle is cut out so that its top remains untouched.
- Now cut the contour of the toptriangle so that it can be bent down. Fold and make three notches, removing the middle part of the triangle. We have the edges of ribbons, which usually remain free from the bow.
- Now you need to make a bow of paper. To do this, fold towards the center of the ends of the left side triangles left intact and fix them with a piece of scotch tape. From above on the middle you can paste a rhinestone or bead. Our bow is ready!
- Cut out two compact shapes from dense colored paper. One is required forthe base of the bow, the second for its upper volume part.
- Also, cut out a tiny strip of paper to hold the middle of the bow.
- Now make the top of the product and glue it with glue or double-sided adhesive tape on the base. Done!
You can make a bow of paper of a very unusual shape, reminiscent of a hedgehog, straightened spines.
- Cut out a circle from the paper.
- Fold it three times in a row in half, then straighten it. You will get 8sectors.
- Now, on each bend, make scissors cuts of the same length (not too deep, about 3/4 of the length of the fold), leaving the middle untouched.
- With a pencil or pen, fold each sector with a cone. Do not forget to stick the ends so that the cones do not disintegrate.
- Make several similar circles and then join them together to make a large bow with "needles". Done!
Also we advise to look our article How to make a bow of a tape.