Watch the video
How to remove the stove on 2114?
Many motorists may face a problembreakdown furnace radiator: blowing cold air, the oven does not turn on. In this regard, many are wondering how to remove the stove at 2114 for repair or replacement. We suggest using this instruction, which will help to remove the oven.
Extract the furnace
Before proceeding with the removal of the stove, it is necessary:
- Prepare the instrument. The best thing in this case is a short screwdriver.
- Secure your hands from cuts and scratches: everything must be done in gloves and in clothes with long sleeves.
- Drain the coolant. To do this, open the expansion tank cap by wrapping the pre-hose into the plug in the engine.
- Disconnect the side panels and glove box, the most important thing - unscrew all fasteners. Also, do not forget about the side mounts and those on the floor.
- Next, unscrew the screws that hold the cables from the right and left sides.
- After all the fasteners are removed, you canpull on the panel. If everything is in order, it should go smoothly forward. If you can not disconnect it, then you need to check whether all the fasteners are removed.
- Disconnect the clamps from the radiator. Attention! The antifreeze may coagulate during operation, so prepare the container for this. It is worth noting that the coolant can be quite a lot in the stove itself, so you need to stock up also the capacity in which you will collect all the liquid.
- Now you can remove the radiator. Since it is necessary to raise the panel, it is best to call a partner, since without it it will be difficult to do this.
Having removed the old stove VAZ-2114, you can replace it with a new one, having done everything according to the instructions in the reverse order.
Other useful information for car enthusiasts is in the section Car repair.