To date, the most in demandThe tool in the technical tasks is the torque wrench. This applies to any construction or industrial equipment and building structures. But, unfortunately, not everyone knows how to correctly use such a tool. Therefore, in this article, we will disclose all information on how to use a torque wrench.
Main types of torque wrenches
Indeed, there is a whole setdynamometric keys, each of them is intended for certain purposes. Let's look at all the varieties and learn about the specific purpose of each. This will allow you to achieve the required results when using this tool.
- The torque wrench "Fakom" is classic. It has an accuracy of ± 3%.
- Ratchet "Fakom" with an accuracy of ± 4%. It is intended for tightening fasteners with one-side threads, since it has only one-sided rotation and a torque indicator, which can be adjusted.
- Dynamometric key "Snap-on" with an accuracy of ± 4%. It has a movable ratchet head and is adjustable.
- Ratchet for ¼ "face. Its purpose is to wrap the hardware, regardless of the right or left-hand threads. In each of the presented species has its own scale of a torque wrench, which is worth paying attention, because it is evidence of the accuracy of fasteners.
Before using this tool, doless important is the instruction manual for the dynamometric key, which must be studied in detail. Otherwise, in your work you will make numerous mistakes, and as often happens, the tool will completely fail.
- We select the model of the key so that the necessary tightening torque is located in the middle of the range of the torque wrench.
- Having chosen the suitable model, we establish a ring on a label where has designation of the necessary moment of an inhaling.
- Tighten the fasteners to the specified torque. In this case, in no case can not exceed the specified time, otherwise the instrument will fail.
- Particular attention should be paid to various damages of the case, otherwise the fasteners will be inaccurate.
Do not forget that all information about this or that dynamometric key, it is necessary to find out from the seller-consultant before buying.