Many of you probably know that the skin of the facecan "tell" about the entire state of your body, in general. Pale, sagging, gray skin indicates the presence of some disease, and ruddy and beautiful about the health of internal organs. Let's look at this article, where do they come from, look on your cheeks. What these manifestations mean and how to deal with them.
The importance of acne on the skin
Acne can appear both in adolescence and inquite a mature age. There are many reasons for this. Let's start with an important question about why acne on the cheeks can appear in an adult and, at first glance, healthy person.
- The most important reason is the problems in the operation of the stomach andintestines. It happens if the purifying functions of the body get clogged and can not remove all harmful substances. Such malfunctions can lead to different violations and as a result there are pimples on the cheeks. How to get rid of these manifestations we will tell you below.
- Acne also can indicate a violation of the hormonal background.
- Violation of the body's immune system.
Determine the true cause of acneit is possible with the help of medical examination. For this you need to pass all possible tests. Note that it is possible to spend a lot of time on treatment, to smear ointments, but there will be no result. And you can contact a specialist and find out the reason in a short time to eliminate the cause and cure the disease.
- After a complete examination, a specialist will prescribe a treatment. In parallel with cosmetic procedures should be carried out drug treatment. So you will achieve visible improvements in the shortest time.
- If you woke up in the morning and found a bigred pimple on the cheek, then as a cosmetic procedure you can make face masks with aloe juice. They will make the skin tidier, fresh. Using such masks, you clean the contaminated pores.
- If you have a normal skin type, and, say, younoticed acne on the right cheek, then you can try to fight them using tar tar. It will dry out the existing pimples, and remove dirt from the pores.
- Do not use too oily foundation for make-up.
- You should not squeeze pimples. After that, almost always, scars and scars remain on the skin.
- Well-established salicylic acid. It has a drying, antibacterial and exfoliating effect. Wipe the face should be soaked in salicylic acid, cotton swab, but not more than 2 times a day.
- You can also wipe your face with chamomile infusion. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- The pledge of radiant, beautiful, healthy skin is correct and timely treatment of acne.
Expanding the topic of the formation of acne, you can notnote that they can be both normal, external, and subcutaneous. Pimples on the cheeks or other areas of the face, do not appear immediately. Initially, a painful compaction occurs, and around him an inflamed patch of skin. So it can last several days.
As a rule, subcutaneous pimples arise fromviolation of outflows of sebum. As a result, the duct of the sebaceous glands is clogged and a certain mass of pus accumulates, and that is why a cystic formation occurs.
Methods for fighting acne
- First of all, it is necessary to eliminate the inflammatoryprocess. For this ozone therapy is good. Such treatment prevents the occurrence of scars and spots. Ozone has the ability to withstand all microbes. After a subcutaneous injection, a pimple ripens in a couple of hours and does not torture a person for weeks.
- Ozone removes swelling and redness on the skin. In the body, elastin and collagen begin to be intensively produced.
- Do not forget about personal hygiene.
- Remember that if you open your ownabscess, then you risk getting an atrophic scar on your face. Inflamed knots are deep and when trying to open, you can damage other tissues. Thus, the inflammatory process will only increase. You run the risk of aggravating an already unpleasant disease.