Garden buildings make the site functional and attractive. There are several types of structures that will help to equip and transform the dacha. You do not need to build them all, just choose 2-3.
Varieties of buildings in the suburban area
They can be mandatory or optional. There are also decorative buildings, the main purpose of which is to decorate the country plot, to give it an unforgettable view.
Without them life in the country is difficult to imagine. Therefore, the construction of the site should begin with them.
- Economic block, or "cabins". A garden building is needed to store tools and garden tools. Here you can put a bicycle, lawn mower, pump, etc. For the construction of the household block used a brick, a wooden board, foam concrete, metal frames, etc. The choice of material depends on the financial capabilities, as well as the skills and skills of the master.
- Summer shower and country cottage. For construction, a wooden board, brick or foam block is suitable. In addition, it is necessary to select a water tank, and also to equip the drain pit.
When choosing them, one should be guided by individual needs.
- Garage. Owners of private cars can not do without this garden building. It is not necessary to build a capital cover. It will be needed only if you are in the country not only in summer but also in winter. In other cases, you can get by using a slate or polycarbonate coating. For the arrangement of the main shelter, a brick, a wooden beam and aerated concrete blocks are suitable.
- Alcove. Here you can communicate with family and friends, eat, read a book and just enjoy fresh air. The arbor is made of bricks, metal rods or wood. The last material allows to build a structure without additional time and financial costs.
- Buildings for animals. These include a kennel for a dog, a chicken coop and a stable. If the economy is small, you can do with a common shed, divided into 2-3 rooms.
- Cellar. A garden building is necessary in case you plan to keep the harvest and conservation at the dacha. To build a cellar is only permissible after determining the level of groundwater. The optimum depth of the cellar is 2.5 meters. For the construction will suit only the warm season - July or August. On sites with an uneven terrain for a cellar, you should choose the highest place.
They will transform the site, give it individuality. As decorations for the dacha are suitable:
- Bridge. The construction will perfectly complement the pond or dry creek. For the construction is used wood or metal rods. The structure consists of a base, a support, supports, railings and handrails. Depending on the size, the bridge can consist of 3-5 levels.
- Patio. This is an open patio of a residential building. From different sides it is surrounded by a lattice, gates, walls, a green hedge, etc. Here, baskets and containers with live plants look great. The patio should be included in the overall design of the garden house, so that later there are no problems with its arrangement.
- Swing. They can be located separately or be part of the gazebo. To ensure that the structure is strong and does not pose a danger to life, it must be built on a flat and stable surface. The optimal option - a site filled with concrete. To create a design, wood or metal parts are used. The seat is additionally equipped with foam rubber or a sintepon.
A few tips
- Between the buildings and the living quarters, a sanitary zone of 10-15 meters should be maintained.
- The location of country houses should be rational. It is inappropriate to build a decorative bridge next to the country toilet or chicken coop.
- Between the individual structures should be maintained a distance of 1-2 meters.